Make Your Stovetop Shine!


Today I wanted to share with you an easy way to make your stovetop shine. And I mean easy! :)
If you are like me and suffer from asthma and/or allergies, sometimes cleaning products can really aggravate your symptoms. This method will make your stovetop shine without the use of any chemicals, and you very well may already have it in your house!


That’s right; club soda is all you need. Just pour a small amount into a bowl, dip your cloth into it, and rub it on! How easy is that?  


And after it evaporates, you’re left seeing that beautiful reflection of yours smiling back at you!
Now with the club soda you have left, make yourself a glass of Pom-Ade and relax. After all, you did just shine the stovetop. ;)
Pom-Ade
Courtesy of Epicurious
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup lemonade
1/2 cup club soda
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
Ice Cubes
Mix lemonade, soda, and pomegranate juice in a small pitcher. Fill 2 tall glasses with ice, pour lemonade mixture over.
Yield: 2 servings

Have a great week dear friends!
X0,
Anna

Comments

Janel said…
Wow Anna, your stovetop really shines!!! I wish I had an electric stovetop...mine is gas and I really hate taking all the pieces apart to clean :( I can't believe that club soda can get it so clean!

Do you have to use all natural or homemade cleaners because of your asthma? I feel so bad for you...I have been sick lately and everytime I start coughing, I have trouble catching my breath...it's frightening! I hope you don't have asthma attacks very often.

The Pom-Ade sounds delicious...thanks for the recipe :) Take care, Janel in NJ
Anna~ said…
Great to hear from you Janel!

I used to cook on a gas stove and it was more time consuming cleaning it. I generally use commercial cleaning products for the most part, always making sure that the room is ventilated. Fortunately my asthma has improved over the last year.

I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick! I hope you're feeling better very soon! I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Anna :)
E McL said…
Both sound great. I love easy cleaners like vinegar and baking soda...

BTW cleaned that REALLY burnt on pan by soaking overnight in baking soda. A good scrub and all came out nicely. Sure was easier after the baking soda!
Anna~ said…
Lizzie-

I love using vinegar and baking soda too. They have so many uses and are so much more inexpensive than commercial cleaners! Remind me to give you my recipe for vinegar window cleaner. It leaves no streaks behind!

I'm so glad your burnt pan came out clean! I say let the baking soda do the hard work!

Lots of love,
Anna
i have some great norwex stuff that works wonders when i burn something on!
Menage Total said…
I read your post, Great post with Nice information.. Thanks for sharing !!
Mind Blowing House Cleaning tips

Popular Posts