Oh, it's just me...



Hi friends!

I wanted to give you all a brief update on what has been going on around here. I have been rather erratic in my postings and intend to get back on track. Life has been marching on full speed around our house. My husband graduated this past Saturday with his Doctor of Philosophy degree.  And I have just recently started my own business. It is called “Anna’s Sweet Creations” and by special order I make cakes, pies, cookies, cheesecakes, breads, specialty soups, and just about anything else. (There is only so much room on business cards). I really enjoy sharing my love of cooking and baking with others and that is how my business got started.
I hope this post finds you all starting to slow down and enjoy the beginning of summer. I am hoping in the next few weeks I will be able to stop and smell the roses!
Talk to you soon!

Love,
Anna

Comments

E McL said…
Good luck on your business. Proud of your accomplishment. You are exceptional, detail oriented, and have an accountant on hand... what a great combo! You'll do great!

Popular Posts