Maple-Glazed Pecans


Oh, this is my favorite time of year. The leaves are changing colors. The weather is getting cooler.

And of course, all the recipes that go along with the changing of the season. I want to do some canning again this fall. I have missed it.

I've been working hard deep-cleaning my house so I can pull out the fall decorations. I love homemaking/ nesting this particular time of year.

Every fall I make maple-glazed pecans. They are so scrumptious.

Loaded with "maple-y" goodness right here. :)

Here's what you'll need:


 Ingredients:

2 cups pecan halves (You could substitute walnuts)
1 tablespoon butter
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup pure maple syrup

Instructions:

1.) Using a non-stick skillet, place butter and pecans together. Melt butter over medium-high heat stirring continuously as to heat and coat pecans well. When butter is melted, stir in salt and cinnamon.




2.) Add syrup. Continue stirring over medium-high heat until the mixture is bubbling and thickening around the pecans.


3.) Remove from heat and place nuts on a piece of parchment paper to cool. (You could substitute a plate for cooling).


Yields: 2 cups of glazed nuts.


 Happy fall, friends!


Comments

Popular Posts