Balsamic Roast Beef


Sunday Slow Cooker Recipes...

Oh my, I stumbled across this recipe recently and it sounded so good.
And is was. Heavenly.

I love recipes that call for vinegar anyway, and thought why not give it a try.

I like how simple this recipe is. Throw it all in the crock pot, and turn it on. It can't get much easier than that!
Plus, I use my crock pot a lot in the fall and winter.

And I have to say, I will be making this again very soon.
I think you'll love it too.

 Ingredients:

1 (3 - 4 pound) boneless roast beef
1 cup beef broth
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
4 cloves garlic, chopped (I used minced)

Directions:

1) Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. Using a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.

2) Pour over roast. Cover and cook 4 hours on High, 6-8 hours on Low.

3) Once the roast has cooked, transfer the roast into a serving dish. (I used a platter)

*If desired, ladle 1/4 to 1/2 cup of juice over roast.

Serves 6 to 8

Recipe adapted from: addapinch.com

Comments

Popular Posts