Homemade Hot Cocoa For One


Hi loves!

Fall is here. It's my favorite time of year. Back when my littles were at home, we kept an abundance of hot cocoa mix on hand. Seemed like we had enough to serve an army! Today, I want to share with you the go-to recipe I use now. I no longer buy powdered mix, I just whip up a cup when ever I want one.

It's easy-peasy. Here's how.

Ingredients:

2 Tablespoons Sugar (Less if you like it less sweet. I use less.)
2 teaspoons Cocoa
1 dash salt
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Combine the first 3 ingredients in a cup and mix well.
Next heat milk in the microwave until hot. Add milk to the cocoa mix, stir well. Stir in the vanilla.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Of course there are many ways you could jazz this up. You could add a peppermint stick, or marshmallows.

Enjoy!

Comments

Looks Yummy!!!! Thanks for the recipe :)

Popular Posts