Life Update


Hello, dear friends. I felt compelled to write and bring you up to date since I haven't posted in the last few months.

So much has happened. First, two months ago in Feb. we became grandparents! It was so exciting. Our daughter had a baby boy. His name is Gavin. He is a healthy and very happy baby. We are so blessed. They even came to visit a few weeks ago. Look how much he's grown!


Secondly, I have worked very hard to obtain my Master certification in Reiki. For those of you who don't know much about this healing modality, you can learn more by clicking on the following link.

Learn more about Reiki healing

Thirdly, my father's health declined five weeks ago, and I've been helping my parents by running errands for them and cooking and providing meals. So with all these life hills and valleys I haven't had time to post at all, although I've thought about you over the past weeks.

I do have some upcoming posts that I think you will love. Lots of recipes and posts on some topics that have been on my heart recently. (Devotionals, Meditation and Fitness) You too have also been on my heart.

Here are some songs that spoke directly to me lately.

Your Name - Phillips, Craig & Dean

Hills & Valleys - Tauren Wells

So, that's what's been happening in my life. I thank you for your support and ask that you remember me in your prayers. I will update my site soon with new posts so please continue to check back often.

Until next time,

Anna

Comments

Popular Posts