Black Friday Deals 2017


I never shop Black Friday. I never wanted anything badly enough to tackle those crowds. Can I get an amen? However hubby likes to browse, so he was perusing Wal-Mart and Black Friday deals were everywhere.

It's been a tradition every year to purchase 1100 thread-count sheets for our bed. So fortunately he found those again this year before they were snatched up in the blink of an eye.

We'd discussed buying an Instant Pot many times before. Even going so far as to make our way to the appliance aisle and look at them. But we never made the leap from looking and discussing, to actually purchasing. Well, yesterday he purchased one. We got a sick deal on it too, $30 off. I'll admit I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. I don't know why exactly, just something about presdure cookers intimidates me. But I'm looking forward to learning how to use it!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. There have been so many changes I have upcoming posts to catch everybody up.

So, please keep checking back.

Until next time.

In warmth,
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts