Spring Cleaning And Natural Tips On Keeping Your Home Clean


Hi, friends. I've been making the most of my time. As you probably know, spring is my favorite time of year. I've been organizing things (like my pantry here), and tackling unattended piles of paper and such.

Purging things gives me a real feeling of accomplishment. Not too mention cuts down on visual stressors. In addition, my surfaces are free of clutter and dust which helps us breath better.

I want to share with you one of my previous posts filled with tips and tricks to help keep your home clean. Just click on the link below.

Natural Tips and Tricks To Keep Your Home Clean

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither - whatever they do prospers. - Psalm 1:3 NIV

Thank you, dear ones for continuing to follow me. And in one of my upcoming posts, I want  to share with you what the Bible says about spring, and thus why it's inspiring to me.

In warmth,
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts