The ULTIMATE Fondue


Hello Friend! How are YOU?

Things have been busy at our house as of late. My son and his friend came for a visit. It was wonderful catching up. I've also been working on orders for scarves. And just life in general has kept me quite busy. :)

I have really been wanting to go take my camera to the ranch and practice photography. Maybe when things settle down a bit. 

Since we are on the Eve of the Super Bowl I thought this would be the perfect time to share with you what I am going to make for Sunday. Along with making Little Smokies in barbeque sauce and other snacks, this is one of our favorites. We gobble it up!


INGREDIENTS:

1 can Cream of Shrimp soup (10 3/4 oz.)
1 can Cream of Celery soup (10 3/4 oz.)
1/2 can of milk
one quarter of an onion (diced)
1 can of shrimp
2 oz. of canned crab meat
1 lb. Swiss cheese
1 lb. Velveeta cheese
pinch of Paprika
pinch of Cheyenne

DIRECTIONS:

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot on low until hot and melted thoroughly - stir well.

I serve this in a sourdough bread. I hollow out the center and diced it. Then bake the loaf of sourdough and the diced bread @ 350degrees until toasted. Ladle the fondue into the center.

Enjoy!

I hope you have a wonderful week-end!

Blessings,

Anna

Comments

E McL said…
Seafood fondue and bbq smokies?! I'm coming there! I was excited about it last week, but not feeling well is definitely putting a damper on my desire to make anything. You are AWESOME!

Popular Posts