Re-purposing Laundry Wax Scent Beads


Okay, so maybe I'm an odd duck. I like laundry. Let me clarify, I like the smell of freshly washed laundry. And I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought I would try it out. I had just enough wax beads to pour in one last load of laundry, so I though I'd give this a whirl.


Wow, the scent is intense. I like this better than any liquid potpourri I have tried! It is much stronger, so you won't need much. Also, I like the idea of wax instead of liquid. We recently had a close call (and scare) with the liquid potpourri since we have cats. The electric warmer was knocked over when it was unplugged. There was a little residue remaining. And since it was a liquid, one of our cats managed to step in it.

I can't wait to try the lavender scent. I love finding other (safe, of course) uses for products. Check back in the next few weeks for more re-purposing and frugal ideas.

Blessings,

Anna

Comments

Popular Posts