Luscious Locks - Naturally Cleanse Your Hair From Styling Product Build-Up


You know when your hair gets dull and icky from using a certain shampoo over and over, or just styling products in general? Well, I have a tip that will remove the build-up, and it's all natural!

Chances are you already have it in your kitchen. Just add 1 tablespoon baking soda to your shampoo. Be sure and work the shampoo/baking soda mixture into your hair. Rinse well and style as usual.


With my long hair, it doesn't take much to feel weighed down, so I do this about once a month or so. It will leave your hair so shiny.

Blessings!

Anna

Comments

Felecia Cofield said…
Hi Anna! Thanks for the tip on how to rid the residue from build-up! I don't use a lot of hair products, but my nieces do! I'll pass this along to them! Blessings from Bama!

Popular Posts