Baking


Hi, friends. I hope this finds you doing well. Time seems to be slipping away from me lately. I spent yesterday morning in my kitchen baking blueberry muffins and banana bread. Baking is very theraputic for me. It helps me focus my thoughts which have been all over the place as of late.

My parents are enjoying their days. They've hired a housekeeper to help clean and organize the house. This has really helped Mom out tremendously since she doesn't have as much energy as she used to. I'm still going over to their house multiple times a day, running their errands and providing their meals. My oldest sister made the 5 hour drive up today to take them to Dads doctor appointment tomorrow. And she brought some meals that she'd prepared and frozen in advance which will help me in caring for them. I'm so grateful for the help.

Please keep us in your prayers.

I'm often referencing the bible verse Isaiah 43:2-3.

"When you go through deep waters,
 I will be with you. 
When you go through rivers of difficulty, 
you will not drown. 
When you walk through the fire of oppression, 
you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God."
Isaiah 43:2-3 NLT

Thanks be to God!

I will share my banana bread recipe with you soon.

All my love,
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts