Easy Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Cookies ~ Melt In Your Mouth Recipe
Recently I made a batch of oatmeal chocolate no-bake cookies for the first time. I had only tasted them once before not too long ago. So, I wanted to give them a try. I was really surprised at how quickly the process went! From start to clean up, it took no time at all. They were also met with rave reviews by all my friends who tasted them. I gave some away and froze what was remaining. This recipe make approximately 2 dozen cookies depending on the size. And once thawed from the freezer, they taste as fresh as the day they were made.
Here's the recipe.
Oatmeal Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 1/2 cups white sugar
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 4 Tablespoons cocoa
• 1 pinch salt
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
• Add the first six ingredients into a 4-quart saucepan
• Bring to a rolling boil for one minute
• Remove from heat
• Add peanut butter into the hot mixture and stir until melted
• Add in vanilla, stir
• Mix in the dry oats until they are completely coated
• Drop cookies by tablespoon fulls onto wax paper
Once the cookies have set, remove from wax paper and store in an airtight container.
These cookies freeze beautifully.