Ten Bible Verses To Calm Your Anxiety and Fear


Ten Bible Verses To Help You When You Feel Anxious and Afraid.

God is a place of refuge for us, especially in the midst of the unknown. In Him we find our strength.

Isaiah 43:1-3 Do not fear, I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, and the flames shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

Luke 12:25-26 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Philippians 4:6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 27: 1-3 The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.

Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord God is with you wherever you go.

Psalm 145: 18-19 The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.

Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has also become my salvation.

Comments

Popular Posts