Welcome To The 30 Day Hula Hooping Challenge...


Hi friends!

How are you?! I am so glad you are joining me for the 30 minute/30 day hula hooping challenge. The goal is just that, to hula hoop 30 minutes a day for the month of June. But please know that if you can't hoop for 30 minutes a day, anytime you are moving and exercising is wonderful. And I'm so proud of you!

I thought I would journal daily to record my progress. My goals are:

1.) To stay moving.

2.) I am focusing on eating healthier. Lots of grilled foods such as grilled Talapia, grilled vegetables, salads, and fruit!

3.) I want to focus on my abdominal muscles. I really want to get them toned.

4.) Just to have fun! I am going to hula hoop in lots of different places. :)

I will post my progress. 

Please keep me updated on how YOU are doing! Leave a comment, or if you are blogging about your 30 day hooping challenge, you may link your post below to share with us. :)

Have fun and happy hooping!

xoxo,

Anna

Comments

Popular Posts