It's A Girl!


Life. It goes at such a pace that I've been so busy keeping up, I appreciate your patience and grace with me. So much is happening. All positive changes, so it will take me several posts to catch you all up.

August was the gender reveal for grandbaby number two. Then last month was the baby shower.  It was well attended and the parlor was beautifully decorated. Pink tablecloths covered every table. And scattered on the tables were individually wrapped mints that had "Its A Girl" printed on them. The hostesses provided delicious food. Abbi and her husband received so many gifts. (There are so many cute clothes available for little girls nowdays). She's due towards the end of January and they've chosen the name Annalei Kay.




                            (This is the banner Abbi's co-worker made for the door).

This week marks 32 weeks along. The time has gone so quickly! I accompanied Abbi to her doctor on several occasions. It was a very special mother/daughter time for me.
It's been happy monents seeing Abbi and baby Annelei grow over these past seven months.

So very much happening in my life. I can't wait to share it all with you.

Until next time.

In warmth,
Anna


Comments

Popular Posts