The Great Virus of 2017


Oh man, the last four weeks have been a blur. I came down with this nasty virus the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. It was also the cause of a sinus and upper respitory infection. I've seen my doctor twice, and I'm now finishing my second round of 10 day antibiotics. I think the latter two have cleared up, but this virus is hanging on for dear life. In addition, I've already lost ten pounds! I hear it's making the rounds all over town and it's taking a month or better to get over. My sister had it just a few weeks before I came down with it, and it took her 6 weeks to recover.

I don't get sick often, but boy this was rough.

While we're talking, I've mentioned in a previous post, my news. Well, I'll share it with you now. Do you remember when I received my Reiki Master Level certification? If not, you can read my posts here.

Life Update

I also recenty upgraded my massage table. I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable. My clients seem quite pleased with it. :)

I then obtained my certification in Reflexology.

After completing that course, I decided I wanted to complete my Yoga Teacher Training Certification. That's what I was currently working towards before everything came to a screeching halt. Fortunately, I received an extension on the yoga workshops I must attend in order to complete the course. I had planned to have it wrapped up, and have my certification by the end of the year. Now it's looking like it will be late January. My goal is also to teach yoga classes, and have an emphasis on the practice of restorative yoga. (This is in addition to my Reiki and Reflexology practice). If you want to learn more about restorative yoga, you can do so here.

Types of Restorative Yoga & Poses

Well, that's all for now. Oh I didn't tell you, last month Rob and I went and spent a few days at JW Marriott Texas Hill Country Resort & Spa. It was absolutely gorgeous and so relaxing. The view from our suite was magnificent. I'll share all my pictures in an upcoming post.

Until next time,

Anna

Comments

Popular Posts