Just For Fun & Because I Love You!

Thrifting, Junkin’, Shopping…Whatever you want to call it…its all good!

This post is really just a fun add-on to last week’s post about buying in bulk. My husband needed a matte and frame that we couldn’t get locally. So before we went to Sam’s Club to do our grocery shopping, we stopped by a hobby store to find one. He was successful in finding a matte and frame he liked.

I intended to just browse but I was also fortunate and found several bargains that day. I found everything pictured below and the grand total was under $20.

Everything except the baking cups which were priced at $1.99 was 50% off. Yeah!



Talk about a fun day. When I find bargains like these and at such a low cost, it makes me smile! :)


I just love these prints I found. And I thought it would be fun to pass along my savings and give one of these prints away to you! I will ship it to you unframed that way you can put it in a frame of your choosing. I thought these prints would be so cute framed and hung in my kitchen. One says "Live Well, Laugh Often, Cook Much." Another says "Now Serving, Love & Laughter. The third one says "Home Baked, Heartfelt."

All you need to do to be entered in this giveaway is just leave a comment below. Your comment doesn’t need to be about anything specific, just let me hear from you! I will announce the winner in one week – (next Sunday).

I hope I can brighten your day just as much as you brighten mine!

Thank you sweet friends! You mean the world to me.

Much love,

Anna

Comments

Angela said…
really cute!

now following....
Angela said…
The picture arrived. I love it!!! Going to frame it and hang it in my kitchen. Thanks for your kindness.

Popular Posts